Friday 8 August 2014

OMG OMG Found a Naturopath

Ok, this Naturopath in my city has SIBO listed as something they treat right on their website.

They do the breath test in office and send it to the States.

They treat it with herbs, diet and supplements.

They treat it often and successfully.

I am going to an appointment on the 19th of August; this is the initial consultation, then I can book the tests.

The tests alone will be over $500. I have benefits that cover $500 of Naturopathy. Better than nothing I suppose.

I guess getting this figured out is priceless. I know in the States it would be way more expensive.

If I wait 9 months I could just do the free test. But I am losing the ability to work because I am dealing with the symptoms so much.

So, does this mean I am abandoning the experiment? I will keep posting about what happens. I have no idea what this will bring. I just know that I have been dealing with this for two years, and I really really need it to end.

I will keep my free test booked as well. Actually, it's not even booked, it's just pending. I am not cancelling that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment