Thursday 7 August 2014

What I did in the middle of the night....

Before going to bed, I felt fine. I almost took some yucca, but then thought, no, I don't feel bad from the Indian, so don't take anything.

I put one yucca pill on the night stand just in case I wanted to in the middle of the night.

I got up to pee around 3am. I took the yucca.

I instantly felt all sorts of activity in the upper GI.

Lying back in bed, I tried not to curse myself.

Was it good I took the yucca? Was it fighting something I was going to feel later anyway? The yucca I took BEFORE dinner definitely calmed the flutteries. Or did I just provoke something with the yucca that would have been fine had I LEFT IT ALONE.

I am choosing to believe it was a good preventative measure. It is getting to hard to be mad at myself all the time.

I feel a little fluttery this morning too. Will take another dose of yucca, then try to leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment