Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Foot Connection

I didn't mention this because I did't want to sound like a complete invalid, but last Tuesday my right foot totally bummed out. I got up off of the couch, and could no longer walk. I had to get my classes at the gym covered and yesterday fiancé's parents brought me crutches, so it's been bad. Probably another reason I finally had time to start the blog.

Symptoms are pointing towards plantar fasciitis, though the root seems to be because of some really tight muscles in my calf. Apparently the best thing is rest, though rolling on the calf muscles seems to help.....

Either way, my foot freakin hurts, and it is very hard to walk on. There has been a sad amount of limping.

So my friend is over, and she is a reflexologist. No way, no way, the part of my foot that hurts is my intestines. Is this surprising to anyone? Should it even be? Well, at least there is consistency!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment