Friday 8 August 2014

Up and Down

Had a great night last night. Was in such a great mood. Like, feeling so good. Just perfect. My normal happy self. Went for a swim with fiance, had some really nice time together, got a bunch of stuff done.....

I was having rumblings throughout the day, so I ate a little raw garlic with my lunch and dinner to see if it would kill it...

I guess it really did.

Today, not feeling good. Having a hard time feeling "completely done" after going to the bathroom. I HATE THIS FEELING. It is the WORST feeling. I feel disgusting and full like my belly is huge and ugh ugh ugh.....

I smoked a cigarette to try to get more to come out. I hate doing that because it sabotages my singing voice. I have some important singing coming up.

I did a small coconut oil enema. I am waiting for it to come out. Usually one cup can stay in there for a while.

I am so so so uncomfortable.

I am calling naturopaths in my city, WHO KNOWS ABOUT SIBO?? Why can no one help me with this fucking problem????????????????????????????????????????

I feel again like I can't take it. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to go do these things I am meant to do today. I feel depressed and horrible.

This is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with.

I just want to feel like my body works normally. Why does it have to be so hard?


No comments:

Post a Comment